April 2018 Flashback!
We spent Easter in Auburn/Topeka like usual.
We try to dye eggs at my parents every year. I colored so many eggs in this kitchen growing up and it's fun to share that with Anna and Jane.
Grandma enjoys it just as much and maybe even more than the girls.
We didn't have our usual egg hunt out at the farm because of the SNOW but we made the best of it and had an indoor egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Off they go!
April was also Hailie's first prom! She let me help her with her hair and I was so happy I was able to be a part of her special day. She looked so beautiful!
Anna and Jane loved seeing Hailie all dressed up.
These are just random but awesome pictures I came across and since they made me smile I had to include them.
Superhero Sisters!!!
April was also when we moved out of our house and into a super awesome 1 bedroom apartment (it was not super awesome). The girls were sad to be leaving a couple of special trees including this Japanese Maple in the front yard. They loved climbing it.
It was a good first house and we made lots of memories there.
We also had Kindergarten Roundup for Anna! It's strange posting this now because we just had Kindergarten Roundup for Jane this past week 😭 I can't believe how old my babies are getting!
It was a really fun evening at Prairie Point Elementary and I still remember how excited Anna was.
Kindergarten photo booth.
Jane wanted a photo too of course.
So far we love Anna's school!
No comments:
Post a Comment