We spent our first weekend in May last year in Paris, TX for a Watkins wedding! Patti and Kevin rented a house for us to stay at and it was amazing. An awesome pool overlooking a ranch with lots of cattle!
We had a great time swimming and lounging by the pool
Looking great for the rehearsal dinner.
Snuggles with my littlest love.
Anna was busy with Adell most of the night but I managed to sneak a couple photos with her.
I love this one...including Thomas' photo bomb.
The venue for the wedding was beautiful and even with some rain it was a lovely weekend.
Family photo!
I don't have as many photos from the actual wedding but it was lovely. The girls loved dancing and it was difficult to get a photo with all the movement.
They were worn out by the time they left and it was so fun watching them enjoy themselves.
Kent ladies!
We had a great weekend and we were so happy to be celebrating with Patrick and Haley!









No comments:
Post a Comment