Sunday, March 29, 2009

Game Night

There is nothing super exciting to post about and I don't have any pictures, but I thought I'd give a quick update anyway.

We've mostly just been working and living as usual. We did have a game night with friends last night. We played Cranium, a Charades game, and Singstar. Acting stupid and laughing is usually a recipe for a fun evening.

We are trying to schedule a trip home to Kansas in May so hopefully in the next week or so we will know if we will be able to come over Memorial Day. It has been way too long since we have made it back and I don't think we can stand waiting much longer.

Other than that it is just day to day as usual. Oil changes, rotating tires, smog checks, car tags, taxes, bills, laundry, cleaning, blah blah blah. Not much fun, but very necessary. In a few weeks we are going to heading back to Yosemite. I've been dying to see the waterfalls and it is almost a perfect time to go. We wont be doing the major backpacking like last time. It will be a more leisurely camping trip with mostly day hikes. I will most definitely be taking tons of pictures then so it wont be such a boring post.

No comments: