Sunday, June 7, 2009

More of our week in Kansas

On Wednesday of our week back in Kansas Kevin spent some time with his Mom and did a little birthday clothes shopping. My mom and I did a Lawrence trip to have some time for just the two of us.
Mom and I found some clothes but mostly we just played around downtown Lawrence. We ate lunch at Freestate Brewery and just enjoyed our time together.

On Thursday morning Kevin and I had breakfast with his Mom and Dad and we had a lovely day after that. Kevin finally got some new running shoes (his were pretty much falling apart) and I finally found out what the "Dog Whisperer" is all about. (One of Mr. Kent's favorite shows). I took their dog Bella for a walk.....isn't' she cute?The Kent's are so lucky to be so close to some fantastic views! Lake Shawnee is just beautiful this time of year!!That evening we headed over for dinner with the Copp's. We luckily had time to play a bit before dinner.After dinner was our water balloon fight! I think Kevin, Seth, and Dad may have ganged up on me a bit. I'm pretty sure I was more wet than everyone else.

Just another reason why the kids love Kevin. I realize I have way more pictures with the kids than of anything else. I just can't help it. They are just way too cute and I always end up with the camera out.

Some Marbles aka Aggravation. The boys team won be the role of a 1!!!! AHHHHH!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Glad you had a great time! Maybe one of these days we will overlap in Kansas and get to see each other!!
Janell