Here is Irene and Anne at the Latin restaurant we went to in downtown Palo Alto. It was a tapas-style dinner and I got to try a lot of interesting things. A little pricey, but really fun.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Dinner and Karaoke
Last weekend Kevin and I went to dinner with some friends from my CLS program. Since graduating we've only gotten together once for Irene's birthday and that was in October. With all of our different schedules and various weekend shifts we've found that we have to plan fairly far in advance to get everyone there. There were 4 of us from my class, 2 from the next, and 1 from the class before and the most recent class.
Here is Irene and Anne at the Latin restaurant we went to in downtown Palo Alto. It was a tapas-style dinner and I got to try a lot of interesting things. A little pricey, but really fun.
After dinner a few of us went to Nola's for a drink. It isn't the best picture, but it is the best group shot I managed.
Afterward we were headed to a birthday celebration for a friend at a Mexican Restaurant that was hosting karaoke night. Josh, Harsha, and Daryl rocked it out to a backstreet boys song....pretty entertaining.
Kevin decided to go for a classic...."Born to Be Wild". I was looking at a previous post and noticed Kevin has performed this song at Karaoke before. I guess he really loves singing it.
I signed up to sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart", but then two guys had also signed up. Luckily for me it was people in our group so I just joined them. I think they appreciated it. While I'm not fabulous at singing or anything close to that...they were really really bad.
Here is Irene and Anne at the Latin restaurant we went to in downtown Palo Alto. It was a tapas-style dinner and I got to try a lot of interesting things. A little pricey, but really fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment