Last night Kevin and I went with Brian and Moria to The Fray concert at the Shoreline
Amphitheatre here in Mountain View. I really like this group and so does Moria. The guys just agreed to go and I think they still had a fun time even if they aren't big fans.
Jacks Mannequin opened for them and I really enjoyed that group also.

We got a 4 pack of lawn tickets because they were cheaper (while they still get you on outrageous venue fees and taxes).

We needed a group shot so the drunk guy sitting behind us volunteered.

Kevin decided later that he didn't want to be in anymore photos. He is tired of all the paparazzi.

We were so far away :( Their lighting was great though!

Luckily they had screens so we could at least see some of the stage.

I had a video loaded here that Kevin made last night. He just figured out how to use the recording on the camera. I had it loaded knowing the sound wasn't the greatest...but after playing it on here it sounded really awful so I've deleted it. If you want to know who the heck The Fray even is go here.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmFi2snLr7o&feature=channelI love it when they use the piano!!
I really enjoyed the concert but I didn't know some of the songs from their first album since I only have the second. Moria had the opposite problem so we need to switch so we can get caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment