This year I was fortunate enough to be able to be back in Kansas over Father's Day. Kevin was at a wedding in Iowa that weekend, but was still able to celebrate as well later on in the week. Since Kevin had to leave a day earlier to be there for the wedding, I flew solo into K.C. on Saturday. It was so great seeing my parents and Hailie and Seth. I think they've grown since March.

Organizing Hailie's Littlest Pet Shop stickers. (She's just three away from a free one my mail...I guess I'll
have to help her finish getting them!)

In case you didn't know this, my dad is going gray. He isn't quite ready to let it go so he still does the hair dye routine. Dad always makes a mess when he does it himself and Mom always hates this mess. Therefore, I decided to help him out a little bit. I knew his hair was thinning on top...but there really isn't much up there!

They are growing up so fast!

At church on Sunday Hailie was an acolyte. It was her 11am service debut and I thought she did great!

My favorite little man!

I think I'm starting to realize how spoiled I've become with the weather out here in California. It was so humid outside and I'm just not used to it anymore. It was still a really pretty day out though.

I love you Mom!

To celebrate Father's Day we headed out to the farm! It is always a treat getting to see grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I wish I'd had more time that week to see Grandad and Grandmom, but the week flew by...especially with the wedding.
Grandad and Dad! Happy Father's Day!

A typical scene from a family get together.

Cheryl was able to come over later in the day and wanted to get a few pictures of the kids to update her room. We headed back outside for our photo shoot.
This was one of my favorites of the day.


Seth wanted me to get an action shot and I didn't think it would work. I was wrong...this was the first picture I took of him jumping off the swing.

A very busy start to the week, but I loved every second of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment