I am once again somewhat behind on posting. May and June so far have been very busy. Since the water is out in our apartment and I can't do the laundry or clean the bathroom right now, I thought I'd make the most of my time and try and get up to date.
We'd been talking about heading over to Shoreline Lake to try out kayaking since last summer and we finally managed to get over there. We'd been paddle boating there before, but the kayaks had been calling our names.

While kayaking is very fun, it is very difficult to take pictures of each other since you can't really move around much.

May was an unusually cool, wet month, but still very pretty. We were able to enjoy the scenery and get a good workout in at the same time.

Kevin went back to Kansas one weekend last month for Thomas' bachelor party. They went on a rafting trip in Cuba, MO. I have no pictures to include, but it sounds like they had a good time. It's hard to believe Kevin's baby brother will be married in only 2 more weeks!
Over Memorial Day weekend I enjoyed a little shopping for our Phoenix trip, but Kevin had to work. I brought in a picnic though and we enjoyed lunch in the Rodin Sculpture Garden next to Kevin's building.

Later on we headed to a BBQ thrown by Brain and Moria for their building. It's nice having friends in charge of throwing events because we often get to go! I forgot to take pictures...but we had tons of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment