Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stanford vs Arizona

The Stanford game last weekend was exciting for several reasons. Stanford, ranked #13 was playing #15 Arizona, the tailgate was sponsored by the chemistry department, and Kevin's brother's James and Joe were in town visiting and helping us make the tailgate a blast.

I tried to take a lot of pictures while the guys were in town, but I had some difficulty getting them to smile for pictures.

I wanted to decorate treats again, but since I didn't have time to bake I cheated a little bit. I bought brownie bites from Costco and decorated them. Nobody complained about my laziness.
Me and Moria.
James and Kevin beat me and Joe at cornhole pretty badly.
I always feel really short whenever I hang out with Kevin's brothers.
We managed to get a few games of Lance Armstrong in this tailgate. We had different people at this tailgate and it was fun getting other people involved in the games.

Kevin still had the field pass that he acquired at the previous home game. Sarah was able to wander around for a little bit down there. I went down for a minute but I had my red zone shirt on so I stuck out like a sore thumb and was promptly shown the gate back to the stands.
James, Joe, and Kevin.
A bunch of the band dressed up like characters from Mario. I was impressed and tried to get a few pictures.
Me, Brian, and Moria. Brian has let me borrow his camera for a few weeks since mine broke and I hadn't gotten around to getting a new one. (Buying a new camera is such an ordeal. There as so many decisions to make...blahhh!) He doesn't use his very much and I was so grateful to have one since I am always taking pictures. Thanks Brian!!!
Dennis was able to spend most of the first half on the field.
This picture makes us laugh every time.

It was a fantastic game and Stanford dominated Arizona! That win put them at #6 in the BCS rankings! Go Stanford!

No comments: