Over Halloween weekend, Moria's department held a social hour costume event. I was off that day since I was working over the weekend so I decided to head over.
I had to throw together a costume quickly so I pulled out a mask and a cape from our collection of costume stuff. People kept asking me if I was a phantom so I guess I was a phantom. Moria was part of a 'Royal Flush'. They were all dressed as cards with bathroom themed items. They had plungers and little crowns. Their group costume actually won the department costume contest...congrats!

Kevin stopped by a little late and was not in costume. Brian finally got to wear his entire gorilla costume (He'd had the suit part for awhile but just recently bought a mask...entire costume $20...awesome)


We had a Halloween party to go to the next night but since I had to work we couldn't go until later. Here is Kevin and our friend Dennis dressed up as Gumby. There was actually another Gumby there and they had a Gumby fight (a fake fight).
It was also very entertaining watching Gumby get his groove on on the dance floor. In case it wasn't clear....Kevin in Indiana Jones.

I decided to go for a fire woman this year. It was something easy and I was able to change quickly at work.

Although a somewhat uneventful weekend we still managed to have a good time. My next post will be better. Kevin's brothers came into town for the Stanford vs Arizona game and while they have difficulty smiling for pictures I have a few good shots to include.
No comments:
Post a Comment