Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cable Cars in San Fran

On thing I've been wanting to do for a long time is to ride on the cable cars in San Francisco. It is a very touristy thing to do, but something I feel should be done at least once. A few Saturday's ago I finally got my wish. Moria, Andi, and I all took the train up to the city for a girls day. The only thing I had on the agenda was the cable cars.

We had to wait in line for awhile but it provided plenty of opportunities for taking pictures of the cars as they approached.


Andi and me


Moria and I wanted to hang off the side to get the full experience.

I loved some of the random sights we saw along the way.




We're lucky we went when we did...they just voted to raise the price to $6.

It is hard to tell, but this is a view of Lombard Street.




After the cable car ride we headed to little Italy to grab some lunch and then spent some time just wandering around the city. It was a nice day to be outside and I really enjoyed the girl time and just getting to know Andi a little better. I've decided that there should be more day trips to the city.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: