I feel like I haven't posted in ages...probably because I haven't. October was an insane month between working and football games. November hasn't slowed down much so far but I do have lots of pictures and material to blog about not. (A trip to Kansas always yields plenty of blog worthy material). It's late and I'm tired but I wanted to at least get one post in because I'm not sure if I'll have time before the weekend and we are going to be very busy. Therefore, this post is going to focus on our niece Adell whom we met for this first time last week. Probably few words and lots of pictures because lets face it...everyone loves looking at babies.
| In Grandma Patti's arms at Carli's Wedding! |
I had a few brief moments with Adell the morning of the wedding at the hotel but then I had to go help with wedding set up. We finally got our quality time in together at the reception and it was wonderful to finally meet her. (I definitely hogged her for a solid 30 minutes...maybe more)
I wanted to get a picture of Kevin and me with Seth, Hailie, and Adell but it never happened. I was happy to get this picture with my girls.
Patti encouraged us to have Adell lay on our chests on the couch. Definitely a wonderful moment.
Laying like this with a baby is as good as they say.
I love this picture with Adell's hand under her chin. She loves having her hands on her face while she's sleeping and it is incredibly cute.
Grandma sure loves baby!
Grandpa is pretty fond of Adell too!
I loved the time we had with Adell even though we'd have loved to have more. It will be fun to see her in the next month or two and see how much she changes.
I'll try to get a post for the wedding we went to up soon but I can't make any promises. I also can't guarantee that there won't be more pictures of Adell in that post.



No comments:
Post a Comment