Michigan!
Last week Kevin accepted a position as Senior Chemist at Dow Chemical in Midland, Michigan! It is such an exciting time and I couldn't be happier for Kevin. After nearly 5 1/2 years out here in California we will be making the move to Michigan. There are so many things we have grown to love out here in Cali that we will miss dearly but we look forward to this new adventure and a new state to explore.
Kevin is finishing up his written thesis and training people in his lab on various things as his writing quarter comes to a close. My notice at work has been put in and it is crazy that in just a few short weeks I'll be unemployed. We hope to fly out to Michigan before Christmas to find a house or an apartment and the we expect that the moving company will pack up our stuff at the end of December or beginning of January. We feel grateful that we'll be able to spend some of the holidays with our families back in Topeka before getting settled in our new home.
There will be more details to come after we know a little more and after I get a few more posts up. The last two weeks have been chock-full of activity and I don't expect that to change in at least the next week. I'll do my best to get updated though.


No comments:
Post a Comment