Wednesday marked a huge milestone for us...37 weeks! We're so excited to be considered full term, especially since it didn't always seem that it was a possibility. On Tuesday we met with the specialist and from that appointment we have some pretty big news. Baby K will be joining us next Tuesday November 27th!!!
At the appointment we got more of the same. Big head, small abdomen, lower fluid. Since I'm full term now they have decided that it's time to go ahead and get her out. I'll be basically 38 weeks at that point and although I wanted to make it to 39 weeks I am so happy with how far along we've managed to get. I'm nervous about surgery of course but I know I'm in good hands with my doctor. It's also exciting that I'll be able to deliver here in Midland instead of in Saginaw. (We live 1 mile from the hospital here versus 30 minutes to the other one).

So I guess instead of a 38 week update there will be a "Baby is here" update! Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers, well wishes, etc. We can't wait to meet Baby K!
At the appointment we got more of the same. Big head, small abdomen, lower fluid. Since I'm full term now they have decided that it's time to go ahead and get her out. I'll be basically 38 weeks at that point and although I wanted to make it to 39 weeks I am so happy with how far along we've managed to get. I'm nervous about surgery of course but I know I'm in good hands with my doctor. It's also exciting that I'll be able to deliver here in Midland instead of in Saginaw. (We live 1 mile from the hospital here versus 30 minutes to the other one).
So I guess instead of a 38 week update there will be a "Baby is here" update! Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers, well wishes, etc. We can't wait to meet Baby K!

1 comment:
We heard from Grandmom about the scheduled C-section. We will anxiously be waiting to hear the news. Yes, both those gifts were from us. We will continue to pray for the three of you.
Post a Comment