Thursday, November 29, 2012

Introducing...

Anna Rae Kent

     Anna was born on the 27th of November at 1:36 in the afternoon by Cesarean Section.  She was 6 lb 3 oz, 17 inches long, and has a full head of black hair.  She cried right away, and then I cut the nurses finger while I was cutting the little bit of cord they left on her for me to cut.  After getting her a bit cleaned up they brought her over to Cara, who was still open on the OR table, and let her see her beautiful daughter (see pic below).


     Anna has been eating a lot, moving her head, pooping like a champ (takes after her Mom), and just being absolutely beautiful (see pic below, also takes after her Mom).  Cara is doing extremely well, looks great, and very happy to be eating full meals easily.  Cara is up and moving around and Anna is doing very well, so we'll be going home sometime later this afrernoon.



Cheers,

Kevin

2 comments:

JamTrac said...

Glad she feels well enough to go home today, but I was hoping to pop in tomorrow! Darn! What a cutie!

Uncle Dale and Aunt Sandy said...

Wow, what a beautiful daughter! Congratulations!!
(Kevin, I can't believe you cut the nurse's finger. At least the ER wasn't too far if she needed a stitch or so.)