Another week down! This was a big milestone and I'm elated that we have made it to this week. I feel confident we wont be having her in the next week but it's nice to know that if she were to be born she'd have a very good chance and most likely minimal time in the NICU.
My non-stress tests this week have both been fine and my uterus has been measuring at 32cm this week up from 31cm last week. My amniotic fluid was measuring right at where it's been too. The baby is still breech and I'm concerned that she doesn't have enough fluid to flip around in making my chances for having to have a cesarean greater. I have a few more "tricks" to try and get her to flip but I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for surgery. I'm bummed but the most important thing is that she gets here safely.

We went over to a friends house on Sunday to hang out and watch a little football. There wasn't actually much football watching because it was a surprise baby shower! It was so sweet of our friends Elise and Sarah to host this and we had a wonderful time. Even though I was parked on the couch pretty much the entire time I was pretty tired afterward from chatting with people. I'm glad they had it though because it was great seeing some people I hadn't seen in ages. There were a couple of new people I got to meet (spouses of people we knew) and there were even a few babies there so that was a lot of fun.
My non-stress tests this week have both been fine and my uterus has been measuring at 32cm this week up from 31cm last week. My amniotic fluid was measuring right at where it's been too. The baby is still breech and I'm concerned that she doesn't have enough fluid to flip around in making my chances for having to have a cesarean greater. I have a few more "tricks" to try and get her to flip but I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for surgery. I'm bummed but the most important thing is that she gets here safely.
We went over to a friends house on Sunday to hang out and watch a little football. There wasn't actually much football watching because it was a surprise baby shower! It was so sweet of our friends Elise and Sarah to host this and we had a wonderful time. Even though I was parked on the couch pretty much the entire time I was pretty tired afterward from chatting with people. I'm glad they had it though because it was great seeing some people I hadn't seen in ages. There were a couple of new people I got to meet (spouses of people we knew) and there were even a few babies there so that was a lot of fun.
We had a pretty quiet evening on Halloween but we did have some trick-or-treaters and I enjoyed seeing the little kid's costumes. There were several older kids out and about too. I don't mind giving older kids candy as long as they are in costume but there were two girls that showed up twice which I thought was a little odd. There are tons of houses where we live so I can't imagine why they would need to visit a house twice! Kids these days...I tell ya :)

1 comment:
We look forward to the weekend update and the three of you are always on our hearts.
Post a Comment