I have way too many pictures from our trip to Kansas and it was impossible for me to choose! I would love to put them all but I can't. Since I'm so behind on posting this I'm going to attempt to let the pictures tell the story but I often say that and it doesn't happen. I have split pictures up so this post features more of the Kent's and the next will be more of the Copp's.
We had an incredibly early flight and although we had some hotel drama the night before the flight went great! Anna slept most of the time and didn't seem to care about pressure changes at all.
 |
| Baby's first flight! |
We were both fairly exhausted by the time we made it to Topeka but luckily there were tons of people ready to get their hands on Anna so we could get rested and cleaned up.
 |
| Uncle Scotty! |
Adell and Anna got to meet for the first time and it was pretty cute. Adell was a little timid but seemed pretty interested in Anna. It will be fun to see them playing together when Anna gets a little older.
 |
| Grandpa Kevin introducing the grandbabies |
We were very pleased with how well Anna did with all the new people. She did start using the pacifier much more than she ever has. Now that we're back she doesn't seem to need it very often so we think it was her way of dealing with the traveling and so many new faces.
 |
| Nap time with Uncle James |
Anna got to meet so many wonderful friends and family during her brief visit. She is one lucky kid!
 |
| Chillin' with Grandpa Kevin |
Patti had some darling matching outfits for the girls to wear. So cute!

Family photo
Patti was not excited at all to be holding both girls. :)
 |
| Grandma Patti and the girls |
We loved getting to see Adell. It had been since summer and she has changed so much. Since she is 11 month older than Anna it is sort of a preview of a year from now. Crazy!
Hugs!
I love this one of Thomas and Kevin looking down at their daughters.

Anna's hair is starting to come back in on the top. I love her hairline and how it scrunches up when she is concerned or surprised.

Kevin also had a blast with the dogs. I failed at getting a family shot with Kevin and his parents or brothers but somehow I managed to get one of Kevin with the dogs...go figure.
 |
| Jackie, Bella, and Maddie loving up on Kevin |
I apologize if your photo with Anna didn't make it in. It took me
forever just to go through the photos and then get it narrowed down to this many. That many pictures and I still didn't get all the one's I would have liked...
1 comment:
Anna is beautiful!
Post a Comment