Last week Anna turned 2 months old! It's hard to believe 2 months has already gone by. She's changed so much and in looking back at older pictures I'm truly amazed by how much. I have a bazillion pictures to sort through from our Kansas trip and the week with my Mom here but I figured I'd get this photo shoot up and work on the rest later.

We had Anna's 2 month appointment this last week and I was very happy to have my Mom at the appointment with me. Kevin was unable to come due to some work craziness and I appreciated the support since Anna had to get a bunch of shots :(
Kevin sat Anna up for this picture and I managed to get a picture or two in before the inevitable happened.
We had Anna's 2 month appointment this last week and I was very happy to have my Mom at the appointment with me. Kevin was unable to come due to some work craziness and I appreciated the support since Anna had to get a bunch of shots :(
Kevin sat Anna up for this picture and I managed to get a picture or two in before the inevitable happened.
Anna weighed 11 lbs 2oz this appointment putting her at 39%! She measured 22 inches long (21%) which was exciting since she was only 8% last time. Her head is still big: 16 inches (96%) and to quote the doctor "she has a big melon".
She's been smiling a lot more but especially in the last week. She'll have moments where you know she's looking right at you and she'll smile and coo and it is absolutely adorable.
She's been getting stronger and really enjoys laying down and moving her arms and legs like crazy. It did make getting pictures a bit challenging since she is a bit unpredictable in her movement but it was still fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment