Thursday, May 29, 2014

More from May

Anna is still in love with the doll wagon she got for her birthday. She is now a pro at climbing in and out of it but she definitely doesn't look like she belongs in it anymore.
Just sitting in my wagon brushing my teeth....
We did finally get around to putting together the real wagon we got Anna for Christmas and somebody is in love with it. We've been on several strolls around the block and Kevin likes to take Anna off-roading in the back yard. NOTE: the second seat must be left up
 For Mother's Day we headed to Topeka to spend a little time with both of our Mom's. First stop was the Kent's for lunch. The girls were so excited to see each other and immediately started playing in the kitchen. 
 The girls also enjoyed playing dress up for a bit but then Anna got tired and zoned out with Uncle Scott for a bit. 
Anna and Adell love sitting at the kids table and enjoyed it when Gama sat down to get in on the fun. 

 A little later we headed over to the Copp household for dinner. Amy was in town that week so we invited her over to hang out for a bit. 
 It's been so nice that I've had the chance to share my pregnancy with my Mom this time. I really only saw her a couple times last time and that was in the first half of the pregnancy. We like being close to both families much better :)
 Kevin and I found this car at a garage sale for super cheap. It's a little beat up but if it lasts us the summer it is totally worth the $3 we paid. Anna thinks it's pretty awesome.
 We've been working away trying to get the new baby's room ready to go. At the same time I've been trying to finish decorating Anna's room as well. We bought Anna a new nightstand and Kevin and Anna repaired her old one to use in the other room. Anna loves getting to help Daddy fix things. 

I plan to get a pregnancy update in over the next couple days and then I really am almost caught up!

No comments: