Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Grandpa Kent's Birthday

I can hardly believe that the month is more than half over already. It's been a pretty busy month and we've been in Topeka the last three weekends. I have a quiet moment with both girls napping so I'm going to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee see what I can get done on here!

The month started with celebrating Kevin's Grandpa's 79th birthday. Kevin's Mom prepared a really nice dinner with many of his favorites and we were glad it worked out for us to be there that weekend. 
Grandpa Kent
Anna loved being able see her uncles.
Reading with Uncle Thomas and Uncle Scott
Anna especially loves getting to play with her cousin Adell. With them both being a little older now they are really starting to play together and it is so much fun to watch. Sometimes they get a little crazy....
Crazy girls!
 It's going to be fun to see all three girls play together in the next couple of years. 
Jane hanging out with Gama
 All three girls with Gampa and Kevin's Grandma hanging out on the couch. 

Jane enjoying a bottle from Aunt Serena. 

We were glad it worked out to make it in! Next post...more birthday celebrations!


No comments: