Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Water Table

I promised a post about the water table we ordered so here it is a couple weeks late. I found a really good deal on this table and based on the reviews I was sooooo excited about it and seeing Anna's reaction. When it came in the mail Anna "helped" me put it together. 

The best reaction to it was when we were filling it up with water. We have a video of it but it was too long to load on here. She loved filling it up! 
 It was definitely a hit but she got tired of playing with the boats pretty quickly.
 That's when she started just trying to climb in which we had to put a stop to. This lead to us stripping her down to her diaper.
 Anna had a good time but she doesn't love the water table as much as I had hoped. We were playing with it last night and all she wanted to do was climb in it. Starting to think we should have just bought a plastic kid pool...perhaps we still will.

 After playing in the water and getting a bath Anna enjoyed hanging out with Jane. We moved the pack n play downstairs and it is nice having an area where we can set Jane down and she is safe from Anna.





No comments: