I was actually proud of myself for getting Jane's 2 month pictures done just a few days after turning 2 months but then I dropped the ball on getting the post up! Well...almost 2 weeks ago our little hit the 2 month mark. We can't believe how fast it is flying (even though you'd think we'd know by now).
Jane's second month gave us our first smiles from her! She gave us the first one right around 6 weeks old and has gradually been giving us more and more. We finally finished making her a mobile for her room so we've enjoyed watching her look at it during diaper changes. She has also been cooing and "talking" to us when we make noises for her. It's fun being able to interact with her more. She's such a happy baby!
This little Missy is also a fantastic sleeper at night. She has slept through the entire night (7-8 hours) several times but typically wakes up once around 5 or 6 am before going back to sleep for a few hours. Right now we'd just like her to start her long stretch a little earlier so we could get to bed sooner and get more out of it. She's calling the shots on that one though.
We also had Jane's 2 month appointment last week are her stats were as follows:
Weight: 12 lbs 13 oz (80%)
Height: 23.5 in (86%)
Head Cir: 16.1 in (97%*)
Kevin was a little disappointed that Jane's head was only 90% but I was looking back at Anna's and at her 2 month appointment her head was 16 inches and they indicated it was 98% so not sure what's up with the difference.*I corrected her head percentage to 97% after looking it up on the WHO charts. The office rounds strange so I have to calculate it on my own from now on! (Either way she still has a big noggin'). We're a little surprised that we have a tall baby (tall for now) since Anna has consistently been well below 50%. It will be fun to see if she stays tall.
I've had to pack up a lot of clothes already. Jane can still wear some 0-3 month stuff and most 3 month items depending on how sizes run. She may get to wear more of Anna's adorable dresses than I thought she was going to be able to wear if she continues to grow so fast!
You may be able to tell in some of these pictures that we have a little slobber monkey on our hands. I love seeing those spit bubbles...so cute.
We feel so lucky to have such an easy going baby. She's so chill (for the most part. When she gets mads she is mad. Must be the red hair).
We love this little lady so much and its so fun watching Anna with her. As Jane becomes more alert and interactive it is going to be more and more fun watching them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment