A couple weekends ago I was lucky enough to have my incredible friend Amy in town! She was excited to get to meet Jane for the first time and I was oh so excited to have some girls time. Kevin had the girls at a 1 year old's birthday party so I had a few free hours to catch up with my dear friend. We decided to head out for some sushi which I had not had in FOREVER!
And really...what is sushi without sake???
It was so wonderful having some time to hang out with Amy "kid free" and we made the most of our time. After catching up over dinner we decided to split some cheesecake and enjoy a tasty cocktail.
Jane was already down for the night when we got back but Anna was still up so we let her stay up even later to open a present from "Auntie Amy" and play for a little bit. Anna had fun showing off to Amy although she acted a little bit shy at first.
| Santa pajamas in September anyone? |
The next morning Amy got to meet Miss Jane! Jane had fun and was so content just sitting with Amy.
It's always hard to get Anna to smile on demand. A little tickling got a smile but we couldn't get her to look at the camera. She's a work in progress :)
Amy had to head to Topeka to meet up with family but I was so glad she made time for me during her quick visit to Kansas. It's never enough time but I'm so happy we had some! Not sure when we'll be making it to Arizona with two babies so I'm so grateful Amy is so good about getting back to Kansas!
Thanks for visiting and spoiling our girls! Love you Amy!
No comments:
Post a Comment