Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pictures of Jane

I have a couple of posts to get to but I haven't had a chance to load the pictures from my camera yet. I do, however, have some pictures from Jane's 3 month photo session with Glass Lantern Photography that I wanted to share. As usual I had trouble deciding which to post so I picked my favorite...for today at least. 

Jane was all full of smiles for us during this session. I was looking back at Anna's 3 month pictures and she was all eyes in those. Jane was just ready to grin and show off her dimples for us though!

 Can't forget about that tongue. She doesn't stick it out as much anymore and I'm so glad we have that stage captured.

I love my pretty girl in lavender. 


The quilt you see in the next few images is my Grandma Koch's. She made it and it was the quilt they had on their bed. I love it and I'm so thrilled that we were able to incorporate it into a photo session. I know my Grandmother would have loved to snuggle up with these girls. 


It was tough getting Anna to focus for this photo session. I had envisioned the girls on their backs looking at each other like they do pretty much every single day here at home. Anna was too excited and just wanted to play with Ellie's toys (we were at the photographer's house and she has a daughter close to Anna's age)


She managed to get a couple of cute pictures of them together though!



No comments: