Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ryan and Kara's Visit

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to have my great friend Kara and her family stop by for a visit. Kara's new little girl, Madison, is just 1 month younger than Jane and I was so excited to get to meet her and visit with them. Kara is a teacher and was going back to work the next week so we had to get together before that! The Conley's live in Emporia and we were so excited for them to arrive. 

We got in a little tummy time while we waited. 

 I was so glad Ryan and Kara were able to make it to Olathe. Luckily Ryan's parents live in Olathe and they were planning a trip to Ikea so they had several things planned after driving all the way from Emporia
Ryan with Jane
 I feel like I look so awkward holding Madison in this picture. This is how Jane likes to be held and has for a long time but I guess Madison doesn't feel the same way about it. She wasn't upset but I think it makes me look like a rookie. 

I had the chance to show them around the house and of course Abby (3 years old) and Anna enjoyed the upstairs guest room/playroom the best so we ended up hanging out there most of the time. Anna had so much fun running around and showing all her toys to Abby and there was definitely lots of laughter.
All our girls
Madison was such a sweet little thing. We of course had to get pictures of our little ladies together. Kevin and I laugh about how huge Jane's head looks compared to Madison's. Granted Jane has a month on Madison so she's had more time to fill out those cheeks but we still think it's funny. 
Jane and Madison
 We only had a couple of hours but it was so wonderful to see these guys. I told Kara that we'd have to find some weekend when Kevin and I could come visit them in Emporia. 

Thanks for visiting us!

No comments: