Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Thanksgiving Part 2

Thanksgiving on the Kent side of the family was the Saturday after the Holiday. We stayed and Kevin's parents house and we sort of goofed off on Black Friday. I chaperoned a date for my niece and pretty much everyone else went and watched Trolls (I later got to watch it and it was a great movie!). It was nice having some down time after all of Kevin's travel in November, birthday party planning, and work of the family room. 
Anna brushing Jane's hair to get ready for 'the show'
 Patti always has a beautifully decorated table and I remembered to get a picture. 

It was fun eating, watching the girls put on more 'shows' (dressing up and walking around), and playing games. 

Playdough fun!

I had a craft from Anna's birthday that didn't get used so I brought it along for the girls to do. 


The next day was Anna's actual birthday and Grandma made pancakes.

It was tough to get her to look at the camera for an official "I'm 4" picture so this was the best I could get. 

It was a fun long Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: