On Thanksgiving Day we drove into Auburn to celebrate on the Copp side of the family. Jane fell asleep in the car on the way in but Kevin didn't mind holding her 😊
With all the different family schedules there weren't a ton of people there and Hailie, Seth, Anna, and Jane were the only great-grandkids. While I always love getting to see everyone I also enjoyed having the opportunity to talk more with those that were there.
| Anna goofing off with Seth and Hailie |
I took advantage of a chance to get a picture with Grandad and Grandmom.
After leaving the farm we went to over to my Mom and Dad's house for a few hours to visit and play.
Anna enjoyed the car tracks.
Jane always manages to find Grandpa and get a few snuggles in.
We did get them to stop snuggling long enough to get in on building a longer track.
When Hailie and Seth were little I used to get tons of pictures with them so I made them take a selfie with me. Seth only protested a little bit and even managed to get a little silly giving me bunny ears.
Jane insisted on giving Seth a hug too while we were saying goodbye.
Usually her hugs are followed by a kiss but Seth was NOT that interested.
Of course this made Anna want to kiss Seth too and she has a strong grip which can make it tough to get away!
Attacking Seth then led to attacking Hailie. She's such a good sport!
| This picture cracks me up! |
No comments:
Post a Comment