We spent the long weekend in Topeka. On Saturday we were at Kevin's parent's house celebrating with the Barnes family. A favorite activity at these gatherings is volleyball. It gets a little too competitive for me so I don't usually play.
I had fun watching the game and the kids play outside. We lucked out with a really nice day.
| Me and Michelle |
| Serena and Jaime |
Aunt Connie and Patti working on the bubbles.
We brought the bouncy house with us and the girls had a blast. They were definitely a little crazy!
This picture is wonderful for so many reasons.
Jane sure loves Butter.
On Sunday afternoon we went over at my parent's house and stayed the night. The neighbors were out of town and Mom was asked to harvest anything ready. The girls loved going over and checking out the impressive garden.
There wasn't a ton ready but they did get to pick some snap peas and we saw a couple of lizards.
Anna sporting her patriotic gear.
We put the bouncy house up again and even Seth came out to get in on the action.
I managed to grab this photo of Anna and Seth together. Seth is such a sweetheart and really loves his cousins even if he doesn't always show it.
A little later we went to Auburn for a family dinner but I didn't take many pictures. We had a great weekend with family though!
No comments:
Post a Comment