Friday, December 1, 2017

Huff 'n Puff, KCCG, and a Wedding

Below are September photos I pulled from my phone. 

I love going to Huff 'n Puff to see the hot air balloons. It's not easy getting up so early to make the drive to Topeka and this year I was very much on the fence at about 11:30 pm the night before but I'm so happy we decided to go. 

Anna was a little mad about where we decided to sit because she couldn't see ALL the balloons at the same time. She remained grumpy for a long time and kept turning her head back and forth to look at balloons on both sides. It was actually pretty hilarious. 



Eventually she perked up at had a great time. 

One of my summer/fall goals was to make it out to Kansas City Community Gardens. We spent our time checking out the Beanstalk Children's Garden. It was incredible. There were so many different plants to look at and we were able to taste many of them. Anna and Jane absolutely loved it. 

You can schedule a tour and I was able to listen in on some from a school tour that was going on. Once the girls get a little bit older I definitely want to do it. I love the mission of the Gardens and it was such a fantastic experience and got me super excited to expand our garden next year.  There are so many events that the KCCG from free cooking classes to fall festivals that I look forward to attending in the future as well. 


We had a lovely time at my cousin Matt and Christa's Wedding. We're so happy that Christa is officially part of the family.

I love when I sneak in a picture with either Hailie or Seth. I sure love this kid even if she does make me feel old. I still can't believe she's 16. I still remember when I first held her as a tiny baby!

No comments: