Sunday, January 31, 2010

Favorite Movies

I just turned on the television to have some background noise while putting groceries away and cleaning up around the apartment. The movie on is 'Sleepless in Seattle'. I turned it on right at the part where Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, and Victor Garber are sitting at the table talking about the movie 'An Affair to Remember'. I started laughing just like I do every time I watch this part.

This got me thinking about how every time this movie comes on I always end up watching it (or as much of it as I can). There are lots of movies that I love, but few that I could watch over and over and over again. It especially helps that Kevin really likes this movie too. :)

"The Cutting Edge' is another movie that I can watch anytime. I just wanted to know if anybody else has one of these movies they can't get enough of. Leave your comment with your all time favorites and we'll see what movies stand the test of time.

4 comments:

Cara said...

My Mom's movies are....
'While You Were Sleeping' (I totally agree and I can't believe I forgot it), Casablanca, and 'Sound of Music'

Janell said...

I think I am going to say Sound of Music also. It was on the other day I was so excited to watch it again. Of course since we just went to Salzburg Austria last year it was fun seeing the places in the movie where we visited.
Janell

Scott said...

Toe-pick.

Aunt Laura said...

I will watch the same movies over and over. I will watch them on TV even if I have the DVD. I like "You've Got Mail" even better than than "Sleepless in Seattle".
I like all movies of Jane Austen novels. Another favorite is the funny and quirky Australian movie "Strictly Ballroom". You would love it I think, Cara. I found it in a clearance bin at Walgreens for $3. How about "While You Were Sleeping"?