Here are my work buddies. Bernie, me, Luz, and Rowena. Rowena has been having some trouble with her work visa and has had to go back to school for a little while so the last couple of weeks she hasn't been at work. We've missed her so much. She is such a hardworker and a huge asset to the lab. We will be planning more outings over the next few months so we will be able to catch up.
We went to a really fun karaoke party last weekend and had a blast. We weren't planning on staying long since I had to work the weekend, but I guess we are suckers for singing games like these.
Kevin had a little trip to the E.R. this week. He got hit in the face at a basketball game. While this happens to people, Kevin unfortunately had this lip in his mouth and he bit down hard on his bottom lip. I wasn't there, but I was told there was blood all over. At first they didn't think it went all the way through, but the doctor and nurse were proven wrong when the numbing solution for the stitches shot through to the roof of his mouth. He had to get a few stitches on the outside ("to keep his face purdy" according to the doc), but the inside of his lip is what looked the worst. At yesterdays follow up appointment it is healing nicely. It looks way better than a couple of days ago too. I got a little queasy when I first looked at the inside of his lip and now I can look at it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment