Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rugby at Duke

Kevin had a rugby tournament hosted by Duke in Danville, VA a few weeks ago. I sent the camera with him in hopes that he would take pictures of their nights out. They had a Scotsman night and a Bowler night.

While he didn't take tons of pictures, he did manage to get a group shot. I could have tried to track down pics from other guys on the team, but if it hasn't happened yet I don't think it will at this point.

The guys placed 3rd in the tournament losing only to Canada and some other international team. They've been calling themselves national champions since then.

The guys all grew out their facial hair and shaved it into mustaches for the tournament. That is why they all look sort of stupid. I was pretty happy when it was over and Kevin finally shaved.


They had a really good time and Kevin came home with a black eye and only a few scratches and bruises. (The black eye was actually courtesy of his own teammate during the game).

No comments: