Thursday, July 8, 2010

Father's Day Take 2

To celebrate Father's Day with the Kent side of the family we headed over to the Kent house. We were excited to spend some time together before the craziness of the next couple of days with wedding details. I was also very excited to see all the dogs...including the new puppy Jackie.

Scott playing with the cutest little dog in the world.
I finally got Kevin to smile normally for a picture and Thomas had to do the opposite. I guess it runs in the family :)
Joe and Kevin helping out with dessert.

Happy Father's Day!

After dinner we played a few games including Balderdash. We always have a good time laughing and teasing each other.
James decided not to join us so he could take a nap. Joe and Kevin tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge. They wanted to put food on his face, but they were stopped before the cool whip came out. Gotta love brothers.
I didn't get a very good picture of Ebbie, but I had to post this adorable picture of Bella.
And of course cute little Jackie. I wanted to take her home with me, but I'm pretty sure there may have been a few objections from various people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have objected to taking Jackie home. Jackie smells like rotten grapes.