It is hard to believe it has been nearly a month since the wedding.
I thought this was a great picture of Thomas being chill right before the wedding. This is just a little after an epic battle of Nerf guns that all the boys had in the house.
Afterward we were definitely ready to eat and begin dancing. Doesn't Kevin look handsome in his tuxedo?

Carli and I were the cake servers. The caterers took care of everything and we just sort of became the "cake monitors" until we finally just went back to dancing. We were really good at the monitoring though.
While watching the garter toss I remembered that it was Thomas who caught the garter at our wedding. Too bad none of the other brother's caught it this time. Patti, Serena, and I need a little more estrogen to help even things out a bit.

It was a fantastic wedding dance and we had such a good time. I know Kevin really enjoyed having the chance to see some old friends he hadn't seen since our wedding. We are very excited to welcome Serena to the family and we wish Thomas and Serena the best during this amazing time in their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment