Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random Hailie and Seth Pictures

I always end up with tons of pictures of Hailie and Seth whenever we visit Kansas for numerous reasons.

1. They are absolutely adorable and who wouldn't want to take tons of pictures.
2. They are constantly doing funny things that are picture worthy.
3. They love having their picture taken

These are some of my favorites that I didn't put in other posts so I thought I'd just throw them together.

Seth's lemon face. (He loves lemons.)
Hailie got herself dolled up to lip sync a little Justin Bieber.

Seth had to suit up for the occasion.
This is one of a series of photos. The kids are at a stage where they want to make funny faces so you end up taking them over and over and over again trying to get a normal one. Thank goodness for digital.

Seth got a new haircut and we decided to put some gel in and give him a faux hawk.
Really really really cute.
Seth practicing his cartwheel.

Go K-State. I let him get the flag.

Hailie in her new rain boots (she insisted on wearing them in the heat....we did bring flip flops along thank goodness!)

One more group shot!

No comments: