Since our big move is just around the corner we decided it didn't make sense to put up Christmas decorations this year. I'm sad to not be pulling out our tree and lights but luckily Moria and Brian invited us over to help out.
With Christmas music going in the background we got their place ready for the holidays!
Brian made us ladies a fancy drink to enjoy after we were done and it made for a lovely afternoon.
Later on Colin and Kevin joined us for Thanksgiving leftovers and we attempted to put a dent in them. We finished off a few things but Kevin and I just polished off the last of the turkey this evening. After dinner we made our way out to San Jose for a movie at the Drive-In. We were early so we killed some time with a little friendly air hockey competition.
Colin beat Andi and I beat Kevin. (granted Kevin scored two points against himself...but a win is a win right?) I'm sure Colin would have annihilated me but we didn't have time to find out.
The boys weren't as excited as us ladies were about seeing the latest Twilight movie but they were good sports for the most part. Brian did plan ahead and donned his 'Why am I here?' t-shirt.
It was chilly but we bundled up and enjoyed our outdoor movie experience. The train that passed by part way through was a little distracting but that is the way it goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment