Stanford's final home football game of the year also marked our final Stanford tailgate :( I think I mentioned it in an old post but the tailgates are important to us for more than just football. Six seasons ago it was a way for us to meet new people and make friends that have lasted over the years. We've meet younger students that we may not have spent as much time with or gotten to known. We'll cherish our six seasons and we'll be Stanford football fans for life.
| Kevin and Brian |
There have been some amazing tailgates over the years and I think it is incredible how much it has grown from six seasons ago. I'm glad we got to be a part of the transformation and we hope that new students will help keep it alive in the years to come.
A couple of final 'Lance Armstrong' rounds for us. We definitely enjoyed winning...I hope they keep playing next year without us initiating it.

No comments:
Post a Comment