Friday, December 30, 2011

Our final Chemwipes


Our last big Stanford Chemistry event was our 6th and final Chemwipes production. In case you haven't heard us talking about this before you can find a brief explanation here from a previous post. It couldn't have come at a better time. I finished work just the day before and with only a few days remaining until people began disappearing for the Holidays this sort of served as a going away party.

In the back: Brett, Brian, and Jason
With Dennis!
 The show this year was one of the best we'd seen in awhile. (Not as good as our year of course). There were several live skits which were pretty good and I'll never forget the music video they made to "I'm sexy and I know it". 
Pete and Kevin
Arun
Whitney
 Every year at Chemwipes we end up looking back on our first year at Stanford. It has been so great and we have so many incredible memories there. (Sorry is I'm a little heavy on the nostalgia)


 Not sure why (I think maybe they had always talked about doing this and finally realized they were almost out of time), but Brian and Kevin thought it would be a good idea to jump into the fountain. Although it is true that California does not have super cold winters it still gets into the 40's at night. Let's just say that they immediately regretted the decision.

After a change of clothes for the boys we stopped by the after party for a bit to say a few more goodbyes. It was a wonderful evening!

No comments: