Before I get to Anna's official update I wanted to post some pictures with Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Patti. I think I mentioned before but it was absolutely wonderful having them here for Anna's birth and her first days coming home.
Kevin fixed the chandelier we put up in Anna's room. At it's shortest length it was a little long but Kevin found a way to shorten it further so there will be no head collisions. (Very important in the middle of the night when you're already super tired)
| Before surgery |
| Pretty in Pink |
Patti had a little photo shoot with Anna in this adorable gown. This picture happened by accident but it is a favorite now.
Patti and Kevin went shopping and got us all loaded up on essentials from sandwich meat to baby wipes. Patti also did a bunch of cooking and not only did we eat great every night but there were plenty of leftovers that lasted us quite some time.
| Nose Nuzzle! |
We had to stay up for the Stanford game. It got late though and when we thought it might go to overtime we were ready to call it a night! (The next night was the KSU game and we did have to hit the sack early...we were way too tired!)
| Let's go Stanford! |
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment