Monday, September 16, 2013

Fun in Wisconsin

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked over the rest of our weekend with family but I wanted to include some to wrap up our Labor Day trip.

Once the wedding and all the events surrounding it were over we finally had some time to hang out with family. I mentioned in the last post that us asking to stay at Uncle Kent and Aunt Deb's house turned into a family reunion. Besides my Mom and Dad, Hailie and Seth, and my cousins Nate and Molly (who live in Wisconsin as well), we had Uncle Marion and Aunt Betty from Pennsylvania.
Enjoying some pool time
 It was great that everyone could make it and it was wonderful getting to visit and catch up with everyone without the craziness of Molly's wedding from last summer which is when we were all together last. We lucked out weather wise and it was a bit warmer than usual for that time of year and we were able to take advantage of the pool. 

We thought the water might be a bit chilly for Anna but she got in two separate times and seemed to enjoy herself!
Daddy and Anna
 Like I said...I didn't take many pictures of all the family there but I did manage to get a few with Uncle Kent and Anna. It was funny....usually Anna is not much of a cuddle bug but she was quite content chillin' with Uncle Kent
 
"Just getting my back scratched...no big thing."
 Nate and Molly looked into this new trampoline park that opened not far from the house. Nate, Molly, her husband Mike, Kevin, me, Hailie and Seth were all excited to check it out. We paid for an hour of jumping and before we started we were worried if that would be enough time. After about 5 minutes of going nuts we realized that an hour was going to be plenty.


Luckily they had this cool foam pit you could jump into but it required waiting in line. The wait was fairly short most of the time but it was just long enough for you to get a little rest in.



Nate put together this collage from photos he took with his phone and I thought I'd include it. We had so much fun and it was most definitely a good workout! We were pretty soaked in sweat by the time we were finished!


It would have been nice to have a little more time with everyone but we had to get back to Kansas. We were so glad it worked out for everyone to get together and we look forward to the next Koch family reunion.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: