Sunday, September 29, 2013

Those 9 month photos

Before posting on Anna being 10 months I thought I'd put up some photos from the professional pictures we had taken of Anna at 9 months. There were so many pictures to chose from and I would love to just post them all but I don't think blogger allows that many pictures in one post. Plus, while I could look at photos of her all day I realize that people have other things to do.

It was really hard to pick and I'm doing it quickly since I'm doing laundry and trying to pack for another wedding we leave for in a couple days. 

I decided on a different photographer for this photo shoot. While we got some wonderful photos at her 6 month session I was wanting something different. I stumbled across the amazing Elena Sanchez with Glass Lantern Photography and I am so incredibly happy!

It's always a struggle trying to decide whether to spend the money for professional pictures. Getting them taken costs money but they change so fast that you want to capture those moments. Our compromise is finding photographers that are in the process of growing their business so the prices are much more reasonable. 

We used Sears for Anna's newborn pictures...got a couple decent shots...bought the CD with no prints and we paid the same or more as every other professional session we've had since (and that was with some coupons too). I only wish I'd known this before Anna was born!

I always just get the CD with the digital prints and then order what I want when I want (I like using Unitprints.com for those I want to frame) and pay a fraction of the price for high quality prints!


I finally got a picture with her adorable ruffled diaper cover. Don't you just love those rolls?

Elena was so easy to work with and we had so much fun taking these pictures.

This session was fun too because Anna really enjoyed standing and wasn't really crawling and trying to get away.

Anna loves sitting on Kevin's shoulders so she made sure to get a few of her up there.

Love these pictures and I can't wait to do Anna's 1 year pictures. Now all I have to do is try and decide which prints to order...
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: