Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Picture Catch Up

Just yesterday I got the digital copy of the pictures from Anna's 9 month session. I then realized I never really posted pictures from Anna's 6 month session. Thought I'd post a few favorites before moving on to more recent pictures.

It was a horribly hot day out back in June. We'd been rained out twice and we were grateful for a dry day but it was fairly miserable. 

Anna did pretty well in the beginning and the photographer managed to get some pretty good photos.


By the time we got to the last outfit Anna was pretty hot. I was wanting to get a cute picture of her on her belly so you could see the adorable ruffled diaper cover but she was simply not going to have that. 

She got upset and we had to pick her up. Luckily it led to one of my favorite group pictures from the day. 

It's hard to believe that almost 4 months have passed since we had these taken! Thank you JV Photography for helping us make these memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: