This past weekend we spent in Topeka. My cousin Chris was getting married! I loved the colors (gray and yellow) and they did such a wonderful job decorating. I also liked how they incorporated Micah (Chris' son) into the ceremony. Micah is lucky to be getting Lexi as a stepmom.
| Lexi, Chris, and Micah |
It was nice getting to see and chat with family. It's not every day that we get to hang out with the Copp side all dressed up!
| Uncle Mark, Aunt Laura, Matt, and Christa |
I managed to get a picture of me and Grandmom which doesn't happen often. I had a great time visiting with her.
Anna had fun with working on matching cards with Grandmom. It was fun to watch. I had tried a matching sock game with Anna earlier in the week and it was a total failure. Something clicked though and she was getting it!
Anna also had fun coloring with Daddy although his fish drawings did get made fun of by Grandmom. :)
Hailie was out sick with the pneumonia but Seth was able to make it. It's always nice seeing this guy dressed up...he's such a handsome fellow.
Anna wanted to go up to the gazebo so badly before the ceremony so while we were waiting for dinner we took her outside to wander around. I love this picture of Anna with her Daddy and how someday it will be her up at the alter.
We decided to leave Jane with Kevin's Mom and Dad that evening and bring Anna to the wedding to do some dancing. It got a little late for her so she didn't actually get to do any dancing but I think she still had fun. Gampa and Adell picked Anna up from the wedding for us which was soooo nice. Before they got there we had fun wandering around outside. Anna absolutely loved the gazebo and once Adell got there they had a blast running around like crazy.
I really enjoyed the reception and having a chance to visit with family. I especially enjoyed getting to hang out with my cousin Kelly.
| Me and Kelly |
Once the dance started we had so much fun dancing. I managed to sneak in a few dances with my Dad before he left which was really nice. I don't get as much quality time with him and we had a blast dancing. I don't like how pale he makes me look though....
We had a wonderful weekend and we were so happy that we were able to make the wedding. A nice perk of living in Kansas again!
No comments:
Post a Comment