Wednesday, April 22, 2015

More March Stuff

I was sorting through pictures and thought I'd put a few more up to wrap up the month. I intended to go through my phone and upload pictures but I just can't seem to get to it.

There is a group of ladies that I've met through playgroups and we've been getting together every so often for a Mom's night out. At the beginning of March we turned it into a baby celebration since Rebecca (far right) was due with her daughter the next week. We had such a great time and I love our nights out. We have another one planned for the beginning of May and it will be to celebrate Amanda having her second baby boy the next week. 

Me, Amanda, Meg, and Rebecca
This is from when Jane was just starting to really stand. The diaper box was the perfect height and we still have the box out since she loves it still. 

Anna has been really into building blocks lately. She often asks in her adorable little voice "Do you want to build blocks with me for a little bit?" with the "little bit" raising up really high. We just bought some nice wooden blocks and she's been getting into those. All she wants to build with them is a hospital though and then that turns back into playing doctor and giving check-ups. 

I was over at my parents house one day and I plopped Jane down next to Seth. Typically Seth doesn't really pay much attention to the girls unless he thinks they are going to chew or slobber on something of his. Every now and then he gets interested (he likes it when they laugh at what he is doing and will play along but other then that the don't exist.) This particular day Seth was okay with it and gave me a series of pretty funny pictures. 


We have broken out the wagon a few times and it's fun now that Jane can ride in it too. 

I thought it was cute that Anna wanted to haul Jane around for a little bit. 


Kevin's older brother James proposed to his girlfriend in March and they will be getting married this July. We're so excited for James and can't to welcome Michelle to the family!

James and Michelle
We were in town one weekend to celebrate Gama's birthday. Kevin and his Dad randomly decided to pull out Twister and we got a kick out of watching them play. 


Uncle Joe was in town that weekend and the girls had fun hanging out. 

We also went out for lunch the next day and had fun trying to get a picture with Gama and all the girls. It was tough to pick a favorite but I really like this one. 

Gama and her girls




No comments: