Thursday, April 30, 2015

Those 9 month pictures

We had Jane's 9 month photo session with Glass Lantern Photography at the beginning of April. It was a few weeks late but I was hoping for outdoor photos and we were in California so this was the best we could do for timing. 
 

We were doing morning pictures and it was still pretty chilly when we headed out to the lake. We had a rough beginning so we used the time to get some of each of us with Jane which we hadn't really done since her newborn pictures. 


An outfit change and a stool to stand up on turned things around and we started getting some smiles. 

Happy girl!

Love those smiles!

I didn't feel like trying hard for photos of the girls and while I was glad I had no expectations there were a couple pictures that I love anyway. 
Anna making Jane laugh
The best family photo we've managed yet!

Our little cutie pie!

Anna was off playing in the flowers while we tried for a picture of just Mommy and Daddy with Jane. 

Love this girl so much. 


Can't believe that our next session will be Jane's 1 year session. The days do seem long sometimes but the years most definitely go by fast. 

No comments: