Thursday, August 13, 2015

James and Michelle's Wedding

Mid August and I'm finally to July! We kicked off the month with James and Michelle's wedding. James wanted all his nieces so there were three beautiful flower girls. As you can probably guess most of my pictures from the wedding are of the girls. 
Ready and waiting!
 Adell and Anna were so cute walking down the aisle. They couldn't throw flowers but could hand flowers to people. Adell did great at this but as soon as Anna saw Daddy standing at the front she proclaimed "I'm just waving at my Daddy"
Best Buds
 I walked with Jane behind and she did really well too. I wasn't sure if she'd want to walk with so many people staring at her but she really only required a little prompting. I kept pretty busy during the ceremony trying to keep the girls entertained and quiet so I didn't get a chance to take pictures until we arrived at the reception hall. 
Snacks with Aunt Serena
 Anna found the cheese balls. 

An attempt at a picture with my baby girl. 

It was a little chaotic trying to get food for myself and both girls but luckily Jane was content to be held while I went up to the buffet table. 

The girls had a blast running and dancing around the dance floor during dinner time. 

The cutest flower girls ever!

Love.

Kevin looking handsome in his tux. 

My tiny dancer having a blast. 

The happy couple. We are so thrilled for James and Michelle and happy to be welcoming another female to the family. Girls officially outnumber the boys in the Kent family now :)

We attempted to get a family picture with us all dressed up. It didn't go very well. 

With my love. 


My parents came to pick Jane up for us and my Dad was going to come back later in the evening for Anna so that she could have a chance to dance. While we were outside getting Jane loaded in the car Anna was falling asleep on Grandma. She didn't nap that afternoon despite my best efforts. 
Tired girl
 I called my Dad to see if he could go ahead and come back for Anna so he finished his errand and came back. Anna was so out she stayed asleep being transferred to Grandpa so Grandma could dance with James. 

This was my first entire night away from Jane and while I was excited to be baby free for more than a few hours I was also a little nervous about how she would do. Luckily it went well. Thanks Mom! It was nice being able to enjoy the rest of the wedding kid free. 
Sistas!


Being silly. 

Selfie!

We had so much fun hanging out with everyone and it was such a fun wedding. Only two more to go now until we have all the boys married!


No comments: