The last weekend in June we had Jane's 1 year photo shoot. It was a bit frustrating trying to get Jane to smile when she is usually very easy to make smile. I think it was just too hot and there were too many things to look at for cooperation. Here are a few of my favorites from the day. Photo credits go to Glass Lantern Photography.
I love this picture so much.
Anna was being pretty sweet to her little sister even though she wouldn't smile for us.
I'm telling you, these family pictures are tough with multiple kids!
Another favorite.
A great picture of Jane with Kevin.
This was the smile we were trying to get the entire time. Love this girl and her big smile.
This was one of the last pictures that we took. We had tried to get some of me with Jane and it wasn't going well. Then Anna came over and said something and it cracked Jane up. I was so happy that Elena caught it.
Even though Jane is nearly 14 months now I'm still in disbelief that Jane has already passed the 1 year mark. My baby is becoming less of a baby every day and while I love that she's growing, walking, laughing and playing more every day it also makes me a little bit sad.








No comments:
Post a Comment