Monday, December 14, 2015

Anna's 3rd Birthday Party

This Doc McStuffin's Birthday Party has by far been my favorite party so far. I had so much fun making decorations for it and Anna was excited about the process. She was aware her birthday was coming up and you could just tell how much she was looking forward to it for weeks beforehand. Of course I took a ton of pictures so I hope you enjoy looking at them!


I spent probably way too much time punching holes into cardstock for the garland and #3 but I absolutely loved how it turned out. 

We had the party at Kevin's Mom and Dad's house again this year. It worked great since we were already staying there over Thanksgiving. A HUGE thank you to Patti and Kevin for allowing us to take over their house for the day and for all their help in setting up for the party. And for the balloons which was the perfect final touch.



I also loved the centerpieces. I was able to use stuff I already had from other past parties/activities and really only had to print the characters.


Cupcakes!

 I also love how the cookies turned out. I wish I could take credit for making them but I can't.



Anna was thrilled that her party was finally here. I think she looks so cute in her tutu.

Some of Anna's 2nd cousins were able to come to the party this year along with all of her 1st cousins. 

This picture cracks me up every time I see it so I had to include it. Anna sure loves Adell.

Getting ready to blow out her candle!

Love those cheeks. 

The best family picture we could get. I've learned to just be happy for anything with all four of us in it!

Anna was so excited about all her presents. After every gift she'd be ecstatic and ask to play with it. We kept having to tell her after she was done opening presents. 


I love this picture too. If you look at all the grownups behind the girls everyone is laughing.

By the end of the party Anna was pretty worn out from all the excitement. We tried to take a picture of her holding her #3 but she was NOT interested. This face is priceless though.

It was such a fun day and we're so thankful to everyone who was able to make it to the party and help us celebrate this little lady who we love so much. 

No comments: