Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Anna's Birthday Play date

We officially have a 3 year old now! I'm still amazed that this child can be 3 already but she is. Since Anna's birthday is over Thanksgiving we decided to have a birthday play date with her friends that week and have her official party in Topeka over the weekend.

Since Anna's party was "Doc McStuffin's" themed I carried that over to the play date and used some of the decorations I had made.  

Before having pizza for lunch we had lunch playing upstairs in our "playroom".

Finally it was pizza time!


It was nearly impossible to get a photo of all the kids looking but this picture cracks me up.
Ethan, Anna, Jane, and Margot


Anna was so cute when it was time to sing Happy Birthday. She was really looking forward to this birthday and it was so fun watching her take it all in.

Ahhhh. I just love this girl so much!

We feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful set of friends that were willing to come and help us celebrate. Anna is one lucky little lady!

I'll have Anna's birthday party up soon along with some fun pictures from November.

No comments: