With Christmas only days away I need to get caught up again. Here is a quick overview of Thanksgiving and other random shenanigans from November.
On Thanksgiving day we started out the festivities in Auburn with the Copp side of the family.
| Hailie is always so good about playing with the girls. |
I failed at a family picture this year and this was the best I was able to get of Anna and Kevin together. Jane fell asleep on Grandma before we ate dinner so there aren't any of her from out at the farm.
Anna was feeling a little more smiley with me after a game of "hide the coaster in plain sight and try to find it".
Selfie attempt.
Our second Thanksgiving celebration was with the Kent side. Jane was feeling cuddly with Grandma.
Anna and Adell had fun playing with Uncle Joe. He's so silly.
Trying to keep the kiddos busy while the grownups attempted to play a game. Another great Thanksgiving in the books!
The rest of the month was busy as usual. Lots of dancing goes on in this house. I love it when the girls dance together.
We had the stomach flu hit our house. Anna was the first victim.
We were cooped up pretty much all week and while Anna was sleeping Jane figured out how to climb up on the coffee table.
And the play kitchen.
By the end of the week it seemed that Anna was better and Jane was in the clear.
We made a trip into Topeka and Jane was super cuddly with Grandma. Little did we know that she would be getting sick that evening and so would I. Then Anna got sick again and followed by Grandma, Hailie, Seth, and Kevin. It was a rough couple weeks.
Finally everyone was back to normal!!
Jane sure loves bath time.
And Anna loves bubbles!
I sure love these two!
No comments:
Post a Comment